Pears About Community (PAC) is a members-led community that works to bridge the gap between staff and members.
- Ensure member voice and member representation.
- Provide an opportunity to build leadership skills.
- Act as liasons between PARC membership, staff, and broader community.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and uphold PARC values at all time and model good leadership skills.
- Involve and engage the community members of PARC to increase involvement through the use of town halls, announcements, and regular member meetings.
- Provide feedback to staff team when required.
- Participate in training sessions.